The ingestion of lye and other caustic cleaners is the second leading cause of poisoning in children. Most of this happens in less than five who to explore consumed casually, these toxic liquids any carelessness in monitoring small or keep these products out of the original container can lead to unforeseen events.
Mike Walden Reviews http://health.reviewship.com/acne-no-more-review/ – According to a recent study when they occur, about 50% of families make contraindicated measures that can cause serious digestive injuries,
How to act when a child swallows bleach or other household products? Many parents, mistakenly, give drinking water to children or them try to induce vomiting, two maneuvers discouraged. This has been found a study conducted by researchers from the USA, and published in “Journal of Pediatrics”. One in 300 children has been visited in the service came to him for allegedly making a poison.
According to this reference pediatric hospital, the first cause of consultation on suspicion of poisoning in children is the use of drugs and the second, the household products, including those for cleaning, such as caustic (lye, dishwasher or products plungers), or others, such as cosmetics, laundry detergent, toiletries, acetone or mouthwash .
Poisoning by accidental ingestion of caustic
In this research, on the consumption of caustic household products with the potential to damage the digestive tract, it has included 78 pediatric patients 1 to 17.3 years, who were admitted in this hospital between January 2005 and April 2010. Most had less than five years and, above all, less than two years, a vital stage in which children explore their environment without being aware of the dangers they face. Visit here for homepage => http://health.reviewship.com/
Before a toxic intake, should never induce vomiting or give water or milk, because it can increase the damage in the digestive area.